… and this is how our scanner DRIVEnSCAN works:
DRIVEnSCAN enables all types of body damage to be recorded with just one pass! Regardless of whether it is hail damage, dents or scratches, thanks to our seamless scanning process, all damage is recorded and documented and the repair costs are immediately calculated thanks to the link to a calculation system.
You can assert this competitive advantage to your customers or sell it as a service to the car owner who wants to sell his car privately and protect the irrevocable documentation of the body condition from additional claims.
1) Vehicle identification
(QR code, VIN, Barcode, Registration No.)
Each vehicle is given an individual processing number via a QR code before it passes through.
This is recorded before the scanning process and the subsequent data is linked directly.
2) High-performance 12- industrial cameras scan the body surfaces in the portal scanner.
DRIVEnSCAN sets standards in the evaluation and classification of hail damage to the body. Thanks to the optimal combination of short operating times, unparalleled precision, uncomplicated use, the latest technology and ultra-fast scanning; insurance companies, body shops, experts and vehicle owners benefit from the invisible effectiveness in the processing of major claims.
3) 30 seconds drive through scan time, 4 minutes for the evaluation of the scanned data
The speed of DRIVEnSCAN is our big plus.
A drive through at a speed of 4-8 km / h is enough for us to scan the entire body without gaps.
The damage is recorded and documented with data on precise location, size and depth.
4) Scan images with damage markings can be viewed immediately!
DRIVEnSCAN offers direct control of the scan results!
5) Innovative software architecture
DRIVEnSCAN sets standards in the evaluation and classification of hail damage to the body. Thanks to the optimal combination of short operating times, unparalleled precision, the latest technology and ultra-fast scanning; insurance companies, body shops, experts and vehicle owners benefit from the invisible effectiveness in the processing of major claims.
6) Simply mobile and transportable!
DRIVEnSCAN is quick to assemble and dismantle. As a mobile scanning station, you can use it effectively with relatively little space requirements in a hall with entry and exit options.
Drive your scanning station to your customers: hail damage occurs regionally.
React and set up your vehicle scanner on site, where the market is currently available.
24h / 7 Days
up to 50%
The cost reduction is
Exact image processing and damage calculation based on AI and deep learning
- Mobile portal scanner with LED light tunnel
- 4 heavy duty castors with brakes
Data Processing System
- Powerful workstation including accessories in the computer trolley
- Backup of scan data and result reports on local database
- On request: cloud backup
- Precise image processing
- Extremely fast and accurate damage calculation
- AI and deep learning
- 12 high-resolution industrial cameras
- Open plug-in system and API for the integration of customer software
- Software interface enables data exchange for evaluation and documentation of the scan results
- Interface with DAT
Short Processing Time
- Optimized “Drive Through” technology
- continuous damage recording
- Scan time less than 30 seconds per vehicle!
- Evaluations under five minutes!
Lighting + LED power
- Intense LED light with 24V DC long service life low power consumption
- Live view on the scanner frame and at the user workstation
- Detailed report
- Recording of all dent sizes, including location
- Visualization on real vehicle image
- From the small car to the standard SUV
- No extra requirements such as B. in size and speed
- 11.8 ft wide
- 8.75 ft high
- 4.2 ft depth
- An employee
- Less than an hour
- Flexible mirror system enlarges the scanning area down to the vehicle floor.
- 4.2 ft wide
- 1.6 ft high
- 12.9 ft wide
- 9.25 ft high
- 5.25 ft depth